Bethany Mikolas | Associate
Assistant: Laurel Vitale
- University of Idaho, College of Law (J.D., 2017, Law Review Editor)
- Eastern Washington University (B.A. Philosophy, 2013; Magna Cum Laude)
Honors and Awards
- Multiple CALI Excellence for the Future Award winner
- Washington State Bar Association
- WSBA Family Law Section
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Spokane County Bar Association Family Law Section
- American Bar Association
Areas of Emphasis
Family law, including dissolution, child custody, third party custody, spousal and child support, and Civil litigation.
Bethany is an associate attorney at Stamper Rubens, P.S. While attending law school, Bethany taught the LSAT Prep Course and tutored Legal Research and Writing students. After graduating from the University of Idaho College of Law, Bethany interned with the Center for Justice in Spokane, Washington, focusing on housing issues and landlord/tenant law.